The Company will refund full or partial order cost in the following cases:
- If the Project is 7 hours past the deadline for urgent Projects (with 2-48 hour delivery) and 24 hours past the deadline for non-urgent Projects (more than 48-hour delivery). The condition does not apply to deadline extensions previously agreed between the Customer and the Company.
- If the Project does not comply with Project requirements and the Company fails to deliver correct revisions within 12 hours for urgent Projects and 36 hours for non-urgent Projects. The condition does not apply to cases of prior mutual consent on revision deadlines between the Parties, of longer revision deadline set by the Customer, and to cases of minor noncompliance of Project with original Order Requirements.
- The client found plagiarized text in the Project. For consideration of refund, a copy of plagiarism detection software report is necessary. To qualify for partial refund, the amount of copied text should be lo less than 10% of entire paper volume. To qualify for full refund, the amount of copied text should be no less than 25% of entire paper volume. Text taken into quotation marks and properly cited, and bibliographical description of project sources on Works Cited or Bibliography page, do not qualify as plagiarism.
- The refund requests are considered only within 10 days upon submission of the Project, or revised version of the Project. If the client does not request revision or refund within this period, the project gets Closed and nonrefundable
- The Company is not entitled to any refunds based on the academic grades or losses and damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of utilizing our services. For more details, please, see "Conditions of Service" section of Terms and Conditions.
The Company will cancel the order in the following cases:
- If the Project is not taken by any writer 2 hours prior the deadline and the Customer cannot provide deadline extension
- Upon Customer’s request within 3 hours after creating the Order for urgent Projects (with 2-48 hour delivery) and within 12 hours after creating the Order for non-urgent Projects (more than 48-hour delivery)
- Upon mutual agreement of the Parties if Company's writer has not started working on the Project. If considerable amount of work has already been done, cancellation of Order is possible only with partial refund of Order costs.